Participants must video record themselves performing a live cover of any song written by a Backstage Nashville Hit Songwriter.
Not sure what songs are written by Backstage Nashville Hit Songwriters? Click here to see a sample list of songs or
One (1) randomly selected contest winner will a Backstage Nashville prize pack that includes four (4) tickets to any Big Stage Mondays show in 2020, two (2) Backstage Nashville T-Shirts, and four (4) Backstage Nashville Shot Glasses! This prize pack has a retail value of $80.
Contest will begin on December 11, 2019 (5 PM CST) and end on January 12, 2020 (11:59 PM CST). No purchase necessary to win.
Contest winner will be notified on January 13, 2020. We will announce the winner on our Facebook page (Facebook.com/BackstageNashville) and feature his/her video that day!
Anyone can enter this contest, but if you're under the age of 18, please fill out a parental consent form to send with your submission.
Each participant is allowed to enter cover one song only. Multiple song submissions will not be accepted.
If you have any other questions, please e-mail email@example.com!
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Video record yourself performing a live cover of any song written by a Backstage Nashville Hit Songwriter.
2. Upload your video to Youtube. Not sure how to upload a video to Youtube? Click here to watch a video with step-by-step directions! Your video submission is your first entry to win.
3. Would you like to win BONUS entries? Share the video with your friends! For each 100 views, we will add an extra contest entry! So, if your video has 600 views, you'll have 7 contest entries (1 for recording the video + 6 for having your friends watch the video).
4. All Youtube submissions must have the words "Backstage Nashville Fan Cover Challenge" in the video title.
5. Sharing your entry to social media? Please use the hashtag #BackstageNashvilleFCC and tag us in you post @BackstageNashville (Instagram and Facebook) and @BackstageNash (Twitter)! Be sure to follow us on our social media platforms.
6. IMPORTANT: After you've uploaded your video, please e-mail a link to your video to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put "FCC Submission" in the subject title. We will be counting your video views after the contest submission period has ended so please send your video submission at any time. We can't wait to see your videos!
7. If you'd rather not upload your video to Youtube, that's OK. We will accept private entries via e-mail (to email@example.com). If you'd rather send us your video by mail, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you more details on how to send us your video. Please note that sending us a private video will result in only 1 contest entry per submission.
8. If you have any other questions, please e-mail email@example.com!